Monday, July 18, 2011

Tour Of My 1982 Jeep Wagoneer


1982 Jeep Wagoneer Limited. Isn't it great? This is my family exploration vehicle. This is my fishing truck. My dirt road adventurer.






Doors are open, lets take a look inside...



Freshly cleaned out - not bad on the inside, considering what I paid for it. I have seen worse for more!







A couple flies - just incase...



Worn, but very comfy!



Jeep - by AMC.



I'm not going to lie - looking at this engine gives me a little bit of a headache. But it's not as complicated as it looks at all! This is the AMC 360. Powerful! And addicted to gas.




I love these taillights! Very 1960's!




The roof was originally covered in vinyl and has a sunroof. I stripped the vinyl covering off a couple weeks after I got it. The top leaked and had rust, but as you can see I caught it before it got too bad.



My Jeep has mad love for Third Eye Blind.




Love the colors!





Night Jeeping!


No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)