Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Photographer and The Equipment

Okay, before I go too far into this photography blog, I thought I should do some form of introduction.
And how better to do an introduction on a photography blog, than with photographs?

This is me – as photographed by Walter B. Mallard Jr. Of course this is also my profile photo on here, so you’ve probably already seen it. However, this is the most popular photograph of me, so it’s my favorite to use!


This is my camera – my Canon EOS 20D. The extremely talented Walter Mallard also took this photo. Lovely, isn’t it?

Well, in my way of thinking that just about sums it up. Any questions?

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)