Saturday, March 22, 2008

Brent Lindley Photoshoot

I interviewed Brent Lindley about his new album release "American Hands" for the April edition of Playgrounds Magazine, and afterwards we did an impromptu photoshoot!

Above: Brent "rehearses before the show" in the hall way.



Above and Below: Brent in the window. Both of the photos have a very lonely mood, in my opinion. Or as Brent put it about the photo below, "I look sad!"




Above: Brian and Brent converse while sitting on the bed of Brian's truck.

For more on Brent Lindley and his music, and to check out American Hands, visit http://www.myspace.com/brentlindley

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)