Thursday, March 27, 2008

Howard, Georgia Train


A Norfolk Southern train stopped in Howard, Georgia. When I came upon this train the driver was out on the railing having a smoke. However, when he saw that I was going to photograph the train he told me he would step back inside and close the door for me, so that I could "get a better picture of the train." However, I would have loved to have had a picture of him leaning on the railing having a smoke! In the photo above you can (maybe) see him speaking to me from inside the train. A very friendly fellow. The photo below is, obviously, after he stepped back into the train so I could get a "better picture."



No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)