Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Orange Guitar


Ah! The beautiful orange guitar. This was Brian Mallard's first electric guitar. A Dean hollow-body. It was purchased from AJ's Music in Columbus, Georgia. I borrowed that guitar many a time, and played many songs and many hours on it. I love it! However, it wasn't the best guitar to play live with, as it gave horrendous feed back at times. It also wasn't exactly a hard rock'n'roll guitar, so we traded it off for a Reverend guitar, which is also a sweet guitar, but doesn't seem to have as much character as the Dean (aka) the orange guitar did. Not long after we traded it in I heard that it was purchased, almost immediately, by some kid. I wonder if it's being treated with the proper respect, I sure hope so!

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)