Wednesday, February 2, 2011

02/12/2010 - Snow in Columbus - Part One

Here's a collection of some older photographs that have been resting in the vault for a while. These were taken in February 2010 around Columbus, Georgia.

I really like the photos that were taken at Flat Rock Park. Many of these I slightly under exposed, to express a cold, gloomy look.












Above is my 1985 Nissan 300zx! I am a huge fan of the Nissan 300zx. This one was my first, that I am no longer in owner ship of. It was by far my favorite Nissan (or Datsun!) Z-car that I have owned. I replaced it in late 2010 with a 1986 Nissan 300zx that I currently own, and is in much better shape. However, this car pictured here was stolen from me in a theft by deception manner by punk kid and claimed "business owner" named Ali or however he spells it. A real low life! More on that story later perhaps...



No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)