Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Black Mouse!

Those of that know me well, probably know that I keep three mice. No, they're not blind. And no! they're NOT snake food. I have a black mouse and two brown mice. I have had my black mouse for a little over a year. She is old - for a mouse - and has lived longer than the two original brown mice I got around the same time she came into my life. As you can probably tell, she's my favorite mouse. She's very trusting and I trust her, too. You can set her down on the kitchen table and walk in the next room and she'll still the waiting for your return on the table. I can't say the same for the two brown mice, and while I love them, too, they aren't the friendliest sort.

Anyway, after realizing I had no pictures of any of my mice, I snapped a few while letting the black mouse roam the coffee table.











No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)