Saturday, August 13, 2011

Nick, My Fly Fishing Guide


My first day spent in the Smoky Mountains, I went on a guided fly fishing trip with Nick from River's Edge Outfitters. He showed me the waters and techniques to be used in the Smoky Mountains' streams. I caught a few fish with him and, more importantly, had a great time and learned a lot.

While I can't say too much good about Cherokee, North Carolina if you ever find yourself passing through you should definitely show River's Edge Outfitters some love, it's a nice fly shop with a very knowledgeable staff!




No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)