Friday, November 11, 2011

Elkmont

From my after the fact research online, apparently there are quite a few Elkmont structures that remain that I missed! I'm disappointed! But hopefully next year I will get a chance to go up there and explore some more (and catch some more trout.)

I recommend that you Google Elkmont and read about it. It's very interesting! A Park Ranger that I met while photographing the buildings told me that one of the ladies that works at the current Elkmont Camp Ground actually grew up in Elkmont and she knew all about it, and recommended I talk to her, but unfortunately I was out of time. . .

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)