Friday, December 30, 2011

Summer Bar-B-Que!

In this time of cold and early nights, let's dwell back to a Summer Bar-B-Que.

Nothing pleases me more than grilling out on a weekend, or after work. I grill only over hardwoods that I have harvested myself, and I love to try to cook anything I can over a smoky wood fire.






Country style ribs, coated in various spices and my own "secret" bar-b-que sauce recipe. 


Looking good!


My other favorite grill treat, sausage!


Served perfectly.


Billie and Lilly.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)