Friday, January 20, 2012

Bloodworth

Watched the movie Bloodworth on Netflix last night.

Interesting movie, but very odd. I was enjoying it until the end, most of the movie was reasonable, but a few things I thought were a bit over the top. Namely the part where the boy shoots his own grandfather. I mean, he's putting him out of his misery, but - nobody really does that! Kind of messed up the movie for me. I find a lot of indie movies to be odd like that. But that's just one man's opinion.

I can recommend these movies,

Righteous Kill with Pacino and Deniro. With those two in the lead how can you go wrong? Nice movie, with a somewhat surprising twist.

Planet Terror by Rodriguez. Part of the two movie Grindhouse. Just fun and bloody.

No Country For Old Men. If you haven't seen this movie you should. I watched it again the other night. Great actors and great story.

21. Better than I expected. Another fun, but intelligent movie with a mostly satisfying ending.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)