Saturday, March 10, 2012

Elkmont: The Last Pictures Part Two - Series Finale





Can you feel the ghosts in this room? I could.















Love the details and contrast in this, and the picture below.












This town rotting into the ground up in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park actually used to be someones daily life. Can you imagine it? This was once a lively place. People lived and died here. There was a hotel here. And there is apparently so much more that I missed from what I have found searching for more information online. It's so cool.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)