Thursday, March 29, 2012

Has It Really Been A Week?!?

Yes, it's been over a week since my last post here. But never fear my loyal readers, I am still alive! I have been hard at work every evening working on my roof rack for my Wagoneer. I am building it out of 3/4 and 1/2 EMT, conduit. I have seen the idea all over Jeep forums, and not wanting to shell out around five hundred bucks for a roof rack for my Jeep, I decided to try my hand at building one. It's coming out pretty nice, and strong. I have read a lot of people saying that EMT is too weak, but I think it's just fine. Especially for my use, I don't plan on putting anything stupid heavy on top of my Jeep anyway!

Anyway, no pictures of that yet, it's still a work in progress. I only get an hour each night to work on it, after Julia goes to sleep.

Well. . . lets get to the pictures. (From the archives!)




The beautiful Flint River! I haven't been down there in ages it seems!




Weird bug.




Driving from Augusta, Georgia to Columbus, Georgia in the Wagoneer. This is the first drive. That was a 250 mile drive in a new old Jeep. Wow! I am so thankful nothing "eventful" happened, thinking back on it.


Enjoying my Wagoneer for the first time.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)