Thursday, March 8, 2012

More Of Elkmont



Steps that now lead no where.




Above and all below. . . the coolest Elkmont building standing.

In my opinion at least.

Must have been like a country club or something. Check out that massive fireplace above!

The first time I was up there and saw all these buildings, this one was not boarded up. I wish I had ventured inside the first time around, but all the "No Trespassing" signs deterred me. Mainly because they were Government no trespassing signs! Anyway, I know that the Elkmont hotel was destroyed several years back, so I am not sure exactly what this building was, but if anyone knows - let me know! And I am more than anxious to learn more of Elkmont's history. 








No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)