Friday, March 16, 2012

My Very First Car



This is my very first car. I had the old Chevrolet truck before this, but I never really drove it any further than around the Marion County Dirt Roads and woods. This is took every where. It was a 1993 Nissan 240sx convertible. I loved this car! It needed quite a bit of work, but I took it everywhere. It needed a new back window for the top and when I got it the transmission wouldn't shift out of second gear. However, through some research I found out that the shifting issue was only a bad sensor and easily by passed! I tried fixing the back window using Velcro and clear vinyl, and I actually had it pretty well fixed until I locked myself out of it in Biloxi, Mississippi. I had to climb into the car and was never able to get the back window quite right after that, although I did try. Anyway, towards the car started to lose power really bad, leak and burn oil, and had other issues, so I eventually sold it after I got into Nissan Z's. But I took this car everywhere. All sorts of dirt roads, out to Texas (where I got it stuck in the desert!), and all sorts of places it had no business being.

It was a great car and I miss it. I wish I hadn't sold it now and then, but it did need a lot of work. 

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)