Tuesday, March 6, 2012

There's A Wagoneer In My Shed!



I test fitted the Wagoneer in the shed, just to see if it would fit. I did the clutch job on my 300zx in here, but needless to say I had a lot more room! I was going to replace the rear brake shoes in the shed, so I could have a concrete floor to jack the Waggy up on, but there is just no room.

However, sometime soon I will be bringing home a Full Size Cherokee Chief project that I am buying from my buddy Rick of Country Boy's Antiques and Collectibles. (Check Country Boy's out! Plenty of cool items, good buys and great people!) Anyway, now I know that I will be able to stash the Cherokee in here when I am not working on it, to keep it safe and cozy... ...and also I'm told the city doesn't like you having non-running cars in your yard. For some reason. I may have to do some minor arranging in there though. . .












Shed art!

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)