Tuesday, May 22, 2012

VW's on the 'Hooch

This past Saturday I got to check out a Volkswagen show held at my buddy Rick's shop of all things interesting, Country Boy's.

It was a beautiful day and the atmosphere was just right! There was a great turn out of very cool Volkswagen's, some restored and some not. A lot of owners just sat in the shade in front of their cars enjoying the mild day, and a few even grilled out.























Country Boy's head honcho Rick (right) talking to a fellow VW enthusiast.




Now, I have to admit, I have never really been a VW guy. They have never really caught my eye, but I have to admit a few of the cars here nearly turned me! Especially the one pictured above. And some owners talked of FIFTY miles to a gallon too? Is that even possible?!

































Of course there is my Wagoneer. My 12.5 MPG machine. But I can climb a mountain in this...

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)