Monday, March 31, 2008

Brent Lindley and Brian Mallard

These are a continuation of photographs from the "Interview Photoshoot" I did with Brent Lindley.

Brent Lindley stands on the step of the step-bed on Brian Mallard's '65 Chevrolet C20.


Brian Mallard starts his truck for Brent - who leans in for a quick photo!


Brian and Brent share a laugh when Brent starts playing a cover-turned-parody of Brian's song "There's No Reason (We Can't Fall in Love)."

For more on Brent Lindley, his music - and more of my photos, visit myspace.com/brentlindley

And... For more on Brian Mallard, his music - and yes, more of my photos, visit myspace.com/brianmallard

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)