Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cigar Review: La Cuna Bin NO 85


Lit.
The cigars and cigar "tools."



Starting out there is nothing overly special about this smoke, unfortunately. Honestly, I'm not particularly fond of the first few draws, however, that's just me. For me, the biggest 'draw' to this cigar is the shape! It's either an ugly stick or a work of art, I guess depending on your point of view, but I love it!





Once it gets started though it is very pleasant, but again nothing really stood out. I did however pick up on a black coffee after taste. 

As you can see, it held really good ash.


Towards the end of the smoke the flavor turned pretty flat. I'm not sure if it was the two relight/touch-ups that caused it or not, but I decided it was time to put it down.

Overall, I love the look of this, and it's not a bad smoke, but don't expect something extraordinary.



No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)