Monday, October 31, 2011

Welcome to Elkmont


Elkmont.

Elkmont is really cool. I first discovered the area on a visit to the Great Smoky Mountains a couple years back. I just happened upon it while I was checking out trout streams. But I did not actually venture into the area and for some insane reason I did not take pictures that first time around. What was I thinking?! This time, I made sure I explored all that I could, and I still have a feeling I missed some. . .



We'll start here. . .





Is that a ghost... or a lens flare? In this case, I'm pretty sure it's a lens flare. . .






The graves up here seemed to be mostly children.



Moving on. . .

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)