Thursday, December 22, 2011

Building A Shed


There's a certain feeling you get when you build something and then a tree falls on it and squishes it. And then you say forget it! Then you decide to build it again. This is the story of my shed addition, or rather my "dry boat port."





My helper checks out the roof.


Tarring the roof.





My shed is very green. Used tin bought at Reeve's Wrecking was used for the roof. For the sides I used heavy duty pallets.


Coming together very well now. Of course, now the walls are completely finished, but those are photos for another day - when I take them. I'm pretty proud of my shed. In all seriousness, I find an art in building stuff like this.




After the hard work was over, we enjoy a fire.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)