Friday, January 20, 2012

Lighters


Love this lighter! An ebay find. I could never get it to spark though. I suppose the flint wheel needs a really good cleaning, maybe one day. Right now it's just a shelf queen though.



My lighter collection. eBay and antique store finds.

Hey! Tip for people who are into old lighters or in the antiques business. Remove the flints from your lighters! After so long sitting up, the flint in lighters will dissolve and expand, damaging the lighter. I learned this lesson after cleaning flint dust out of many of my old lighters that I have purchased over the years. 


My Zippo's.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)