Friday, January 20, 2012

Pipes





My La Torre Personal. Wonderful large pipe. It smokes better every time I smoke it. It was a restored estate pipe that I paid under twenty dollars for off of eBay! A real bargain if you ask me!




My other eBay finds. This pipe rack came with a couple Dr. Grabows and a Kaywoodie and a Thermofilter that did not survive the restoration process, for some reason the stem warped. Anyway, the pipe on the outside in this picture is my Dr. Grabow Regal. A wonderful smoker that wasn't too hard to restore. The other is a King Erik "Topic" 103 from Holland. It's a smaller, thinner pipe, which isn't my usual style, but it's a good aromatic smoker.

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)