Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Been Quiet








Off center one dollar bill misprint. Kind of cool, I found this in a fresh stack of dollars bills at my job. Trying my luck with it on eBay to see if it's worth anything



In other news, it has been a very busy last week or so! Work has been crazy, and my days off have been spent working on projects. Yesterday, I built a grill cover attachment to my shed out of used tin and 2x4s. It turned out very nice, especially considering I built it in under an hour.



I also did some work to the Wagoneer. I haven't given her a complete tune up yet, but I did correct a few things. She got some fresh oil and zinc additive and I worked on the vacuum lines. The vacuum system had been hacked by the previous owner, so I caped a lot of lines that were going  no where. I also reconnected the distributor vacuum line, the spark advance. Wow! It runs so much better now. And I might just be able to get a few more MPGs!

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)