Friday, July 6, 2012

"The Donut Hole" - Destin Florida



When in Destin, Florida, you must check out The Donut Hole. I was drawn in by the sign boasting key lime pies, and initially that was my only reason to stopping, but we wound up having lunch there. The Donut Hole has a wonderful "down home" atmosphere. The food prices seem a bit high at first glance, until you see the portions! Cody and Julia split an egg-salad sandwich that was large enough to feed two adults, and Billie had a taco salad, equally suited to feed two. I had a roast beef au jus, and being an au jus fanatic, I must report that I was not over crazy about my au jus. Honestly, it seemed to be lacking something. However, the saving grace was the key lime pie slice I had! It was pure heaven!

So, be sure to check into the Donut Hole for a great lunch away from fast food chains!

No comments:

I Rarely Shoot For Profit, So If You Enjoy My Photography, Please Share A Donation

Equipment Used:

  • Canon EOS 40D (2012 - Current)
  • Canon 18 - 55mm EF-S Lens
  • Canon 100mm USM f/2.8 Lens
  • Canon 50mm EF Lens
  • JVC 20GB HardDiskDrive Camcorder
  • Canon EOS 20D (2007 - 2012)